RE: Slightly Off topic - Dublin core value

Meanwhile, on another list Tony Crockford wrote:

> ?
>
> try this:
>
> http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/metadata/dcdot/
>
> and see:
> http://www.iana.org/assignments/media-types/text/
> IANA | Text Media-Types
>
> where html is listed.

Gentlemen, thanks.  It seems that you are both right in a way - it depends
on the DTD (go figure): "text/html" for HTML 4.01, and
"application/xhtml-xml" for XHTML 1.0.

Tony, thanks for that link to the DCdot site: I recall seeing it before, but
had forgotten about it.  It's pretty much what I was looking for - thanks!

JF