Re: [WebAIM]: a translation question ...

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 14:17:53 +0100
To: "Tim Smithers" <tsmithers@acm.org>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Cc: "traductoresSIDAR@yahoogroups.com" <traductoresSIDAR@yahoogroups.com>

cc+ traductoresSIDAR. Por favor, respuestas a uno u otro grupo, no a los
dos.

On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 11:32:12 +0100, Tim Smithers <tsmithers@acm.org> wrote:

> I apologise for this being a bit off topic, though
> perhaps it's not, but I'm looking for a good
> translation of the term
>
>   "User Empowerment" (in English)
>
> into Castellano (Spanish).
>
> Does anybody have any recommendations?

Hi Tim,

my first recommendation would be asking on the Sidar translators list on
yahoogroups (cc'ed), where this is precisely on topic. My suggestion after
12 seconds of relection (with spanish about like yours, so beware) is
potenciar al usuario... (although the grammar is prolly shaky :) )

cheers

Chaals

chaals@opera.com          Try Opera 9 now! http://opera.com