Fwd: German translation of WCAG 1.0 Conformance pages (was: Re: WCAG 1.0 Conformance)

From: Jens Meiert <jens.meiert@erde3.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 18:24:14 +0100
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
To: w3c-translators@w3.org

Just a reminder: Almost three years ago, I provided some German WCAG translations, just like Roberto Scano went for the Italian counterparts.

Please note (again), that meanwhile, they are located at

* http://meiert.com/de/w3/WAI/WCAG1-Conformance.de.html
* http://meiert.com/de/w3/WAI/WCAG1A-Conformance.de.html
* http://meiert.com/de/w3/WAI/WCAG1AA-Conformance.de.html
* http://meiert.com/de/w3/WAI/WCAG1AAA-Conformance.de.html