RE: German translation of WCAG 1.0 Conformance pages (was: Re: WCAG 1.0 Conformance)

From: Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG <rscano@iwa-italy.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 18:40:11 +0100
To: "'Jens Meiert'" <jens.meiert@erde3.com>, <w3c-translators@w3.org>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Our children will see them online :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: w3c-translators-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-translators-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Jens Meiert
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 6:24 PM
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Fwd: German translation of WCAG 1.0 Conformance pages (was: Re:
WCAG 1.0 Conformance)

Just a reminder: Almost three years ago, I provided some German WCAG
translations, just like Roberto Scano went for the Italian counterparts.

Please note (again), that meanwhile, they are located at

* http://meiert.com/de/w3/WAI/WCAG1-Conformance.de.html
* http://meiert.com/de/w3/WAI/WCAG1A-Conformance.de.html
* http://meiert.com/de/w3/WAI/WCAG1AA-Conformance.de.html
* http://meiert.com/de/w3/WAI/WCAG1AAA-Conformance.de.html