WAI IG: New WCAG 2 FAQ available

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 15:59:17 -0600
To: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Dear WAI Interest Group Participants,

WAI gathered a few frequently asked questions (FAQ) about Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and provided answers in a WCAG 2 FAQ at:
  http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/wcag2faq.html

In that WCAG 2 FAQ, we address:
* Where should I start?
  What are the different WCAG 2.0 documents?
* When will WCAG 2.0 be done?
  What is the current status of WCAG 2.0?
* How is WCAG 2.0 different from WCAG 1.0?
  How is it going to impact my Web development?
* When should I start using WCAG 2.0?
* Where can I find answers to more of my questions?
* How can I get updates?

You can get notifications when the FAQ is updated through the WCAG 2.0 Updates RSS feed:
  http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/2updates.rss
It is also available in a Web page at:
  http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/wcag2updates

For information about RSS, see About RSS at:
  http://www.w3.org/WAI/highlights/about-rss.html

The main WAI Highlights RSS feed is:
  http://www.w3.org/WAI/highlights/rssfeed.rss
And is available in a Web page archive at:
  http://www.w3.org/WAI/highlights/archive

We hope you find this information helpful, and we will let you know when we make any significant updates to the FAQ.

Regards,
~ Shawn

Shawn Lawton Henry
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)