[WebAIM] About anti-robot form validation

From: Ricci Angela <Angela.Ricci@atosorigin.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 10:36:37 +0100
To: "WebAIM Discussion List" <webaim-forum@list.webaim.org>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Good morning,

	I'm studying the "state of the art" of accessible anti-robot
form validations.
	What I have by now is:

- an audio alternative for the image generated on the fly, but this
cannot be used as the only alternative

- a calculation question like "Enter the total for 23 + 4", what
apparently can be solved by some robots

- two "human" questions to be answered, that must be changed frequently

	I'd appreciate to have your feed-back on this (problems,
constraints, etc.) and to have some new ideas.

Thanks a lot!
Angela RICCI