Re: [WebAIM] More data on accesskeys (New article written Nov. 1)

From: Matthew Smith <matt@kbc.net.au>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 20:39:20 +1030
To: pewtah@snafu.de
CC: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Quoth pewtah@snafu.de at 11/05/06 20:01...

> For me, the LINK element is the most underestimated HTML tag. If it is present
> I like to use it and I implement it in my web sites.

I have just implemented greater use of LINK in my blogging software -
this is too valuable a feature to ignore.

To me, "poor use" should read "has yet to be adequately adopted".

Now that I am using this Firefox extension for testing:
<http://www.christophm.de/software/firefox/cmSiteNavigation/>
(thanks to JF for the tip) I will be integrating full LINK functionality
in all my future work.

Time the Firefox folk got this "lost" feature back.

Matthew Smith
IT Consultancy & Web Application Development
Business: http://www.kbc.net.au/
Personal: http://www.smiffysplace.com/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/smiffy