Re: [WebAIM] More data on accesskeys (New article written Nov. 1)

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 14:06:29 +0000 (GMT)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

> For me, the LINK element is the most underestimated HTML tag. If it is present
> I like to use it and I implement it in my web sites.

The big problem with link is that it "semantic web" not WYSIWYG page
description, but the commercial web put very low priority on anything
except visual appearence.  The role attribute has the same problem and
is also likely to be either underused, or if legislation forces it to be
used, mis-used by being used in a way that is only token compliant.