Re: examples of sites with good accessibility

From: Phill Jenkins <pjenkins@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 23:28:50 -0600
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
John M Slatin wrote:
> Do HPR and Window-Eyes indicate somehow that such additional information
> is available? Or does the user just have to think, "Hay, I wonder if
> this one has a title attribute"?

If I remember right, nobody we tested with liked that idea.  it was noisy
enough telling you there was a script associated with the image, pretty
soon you might as well read the html source code <smile>.

Actually the paradigm is a lot like the mouse user world, he has to scroll
his mouse over the image to determine if there is a title (displayed as a
tool tip) there.

Phill Jenkins