Re: examples of sites with good accessibility

From: Aaron Smith <aaron@gwmicro.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 08:31:34 -0500
To: John M Slatin <john_slatin@austin.utexas.edu>
CC: Phill Jenkins <pjenkins@us.ibm.com>, Michael S Elledge <elledge@msu.edu>, John Foliot <jfoliot@stanford.edu>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org, w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org

John,

Window-Eyes has a host verbosity options that indicate various element
properties, including the ability to read image source names when
alternative text isn't available. There's not one that specifically
says, "This element has a title attribute."

Aaron

--
To insure that you receive proper support, please include all past
correspondence (where applicable), and any relevant information

Aaron Smith
GW Micro
Phone: 260/489-3671
Fax: 260/489-2608