RE: Find as you type for navigation

From: Alastair Campbell <ac@nomensa.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 09:40:54 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Patrick H. Lauke wrote:
> .Win Explorer lets you type as many letters as you like to refine
> your selection.

I'm starting to feel a little stupid now: For the second time in a week
someone has pointed something out about an application I've been using
for years and not actually realised how it worked!

I wonder how many people knew that, and if it has changed since previous
versions of windows? I'm sure it didn't use to do that...

Kind regards,

-Alastair

--
Alastair Campbell         |  Director of User Experience

Nomensa Email Disclaimer:
http://www.nomensa.com/email-disclaimer.html