RE: Google Accessible Search

From: Laboo <info@laboo.it>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 16:50:08 +0200
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
At the moment the accessible search is only an experiment, and first results are not so brilliant.. serp are not yet based on real accessibility of web pages indexed.

However I think is too early to judicate , but is important that the first search engine of the world starts width a such important initiative.

In the future I agree this will encourage developers (and customers) to consider the accessibility a plus-value

Laboo
Roberto Federico
info@laboo.it
- | http://www.laboo.it