RE: Library catalogue issue in Australia, Singapore, USA

From: Alastair Campbell <ac@nomensa.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 09:27:52 +0100
To: "Clarkson, Ann" <clarksona@caboolture.qld.gov.au>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Ann Clarkson wrote:
"If they try to fob us off (my manager is fully
supportive of this initiative, having fought to get
compliance with the existing version), I can always
get support from the other users."

It sounds like you will probably get somewhere with this one. It would
be great if you could let us know how it goes, a success story in one
place could help people in other places.

Kind regards,

-Alastair

--
Alastair Campbell         |  Director of User Experience

Nomensa Email Disclaimer:
http://www.nomensa.com/email-disclaimer.html