Can AJAX find harmony on agency Web sites?

From: Bailey, Bruce <Bruce.Bailey@ed.gov>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 09:07:21 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

I think the article contains some unsupported inflammatory assertions, not the least of which is byline!  I am hoping the author might get a note about how WCAG 1.0 and especially the draft 2.0 provide for changes in dynamic content.

Can AJAX find harmony on agency Web sites?
Hot coding technique unable to hit fed Web pages because of accessibility questions.
Wade-Hahn Chan, Federal Computer Week, 17 July 2006.