Re: LIFT Text Transcoder

Isofarro <lists@isofarro.uklinux.net> wrote:
> The fundamentals of a dynamically generated text-only website are wrong,
> and the end result is no better than the start result, and typically is
> worse.

I've certainly noticed that, quite often, "text-only" versions of
sites are auto-generated from separate page templates that are never
checked, not updated, and often contain *more* accessibility issues
than simply using the "graphical" pages as-is. "Text-only" variants
that are not dynamically generated are often even worse, frequently
being years out of date.