Re: software application assessment tools

From: John S. Britsios <john.britsios@webnauts.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 22:20:00 +0100
To: Bryce Fields <bryce.fields@gmail.com>
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

I use also Cynthia Says and AccVerify, but manual and with users with
disabilities testing is still very important.

Though I use these tools with care too:

1. TAW3 - http://www.tawdis.net/taw3/cms/en
2. Webxact Watchfire - http://webxact.watchfire.com/
3. WAVE - http://dev.wave.webaim.org/index.jsp
4. HERA - http://www.sidar.org/hera/
5. Torquemada - http://www.webxtutti.it/testa_en.htm
6. Universal Access: Section 508 Web Accessibility Validator -
http://condor.gmu.edu/validator/index.php

Best,

John

---