Seeking a Forum for Basic HTML Learning: Problem with the Textarea Tag

From: RAJIV SHAH <rmshah@starpower.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 11:22:23 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Hi,

I am not sure whether this is the proper list for posting such a
question, but I am having a problem with the receipt of text
being sent via the textarea tag via a form sent using an
individual's E-mail client. The text from the single-line edit field
(type="text") and radio button info transfer over fine.
Assistance here would be appreciated. Also, I am interested in
a forum which not only provides assistance on designing basic
pages but can also offer help to dense beginners like me on
basic HTML/XML.

Thanks for your assistance.

Regards,

Rajiv Shah