Re: Anyone use Frontpage?

From: Randal Rust <randalrust@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 09:55:55 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

On 9/27/05, Dean Dyer <ddyer@mail.sunyjefferson.edu> wrote:

> I just found out that the CIS department is looking to buy Frontpage to
> "teach students web design/development."  Just wanted a quick gauge of
> feedback on who really uses frontpage.  Opinions welcomed on its usability
> and the accessibility of its code.

Accessibility is a moot point here, in my opinion. If the goal is to
educate your students so that they can work in a professional
environment, then they need to first learn HTML by coding it, and then
graduate to a WYSIWYG such as Dreamweaver. Dreamweaver is the
professional's choice.

--
Randal Rust
www.r2communications.com