RE: Anyone use Frontpage?

From: Stuart Smith <Stuart.M.Smith@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 16:27:16 +0100
To: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hi

I slightly disagree with Randal about accessibility and usability can be considered as "moot" because they are part and parcel of being a true professional web developer/designer.

However, I totally agree the first steps of that professional is to understand the code not the WYSIWIG, afterall graphic designers don't start on Quark or Indesign.

Stu