From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@handsontechnologeyes.com>
To: "wai-ig list" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 10:03 AM
Subject: Re: Copywriting for Screenreaders (was Alt text for URL's)

Andy asks for examples and John provides tem indirectly as what not to do.
This is all about authoring and design.  Our goal is accessible content.
We've been engaged in an ever more slippery sloap for several years now and
we need to level the field and we will.  Jaws won't need all that special
stuff nor will window eyes and we won't have "skip..." because we won't have
to.  The reason you have to have a "skip..." is because there are hubes
numbers of links that need to beskipped through in order to reach where you
want to go but tat need not be the case and andy, you know it.  There are a
number of ways to achieve this today but it will become easier in te future.