Re: Copywriting for Screenreaders (was Alt text for URL's)

From: Alastair Campbell <ac@nomensa.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 13:38:58 +0000
To: david poehlman <david.poehlman@handsontechnologeyes.com>
CC: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

david poehlman wrote:
> If we need to skip it, te question becomes, what is rong with it that it
> needs to be skipped?  The answer lies somewhere in te reasoning beind its
> invention in the first place and that is to allow for the skipping of
> "repetative" links.

I think an example of a good site without a consistent navigation bar
would help me to understand your point here?

Kind regards,

-Alastair

--

Alastair Campbell   |   Director of Research & Development

Please refer to the following disclaimer for this message:
http://www.nomensa.com/email-disclaimer.html