Re: looking for an accessible data table:

From: Kassia Krozser <ktwice@pandemic.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 14:44:24 -0800
To: wai-ig list <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

I recently wrote an article that mentioned the difficulties inherent in
creating accessible tables, especially if you're trying to present complex
information. If you look at the code and the information being presented, it
makes sense. Sure, the person who did the work could have used the full
breadth and depth of possible elements in an accessible table, but, looking
at the data, I'm not sure more code would help matters (heck, I'm not even
sure all the options are used by screenreaders or browsers).

Kassia