Re: accessible banking:

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 21:42:40 +0000 (GMT)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

> I find it hard to believe that the presentation could present
> that much of a problem that two browsers would render every page
> of an online banking application differently enough to warrant
> this level of testing.

Unfortunately, in these days of heavily "designed" pages, I can imagine
it happening.  The simplest case might be overflowing under a sidebar.

This could even happen on the primary target browser because the user
wasn't running out of the box, full screen, on a regional platform that
had a different font selection, etc.