Fwd: accessible on-line survey

From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@handsontechnologeyes.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 10:25:11 -0400
To: wai-ig list <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

--
Jonnie Apple Seed
With His:
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s

Begin forwarded message:

From: Annmarie L Gemma <alg230@NYU.EDU>
Date: June 26, 2005 10:09:44 AM EDT
To: EASI@MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU
Subject: accessible on-line survey

Hello List,

I am developing a survey to be administered on-line to users who are
blind, have low
vision, or who have dyslexia in order to gather their responses for my
Master's thesis.  I was wondering if anyone might be familiar with on-
line survey software that is known for rendering accessible content to
subjects who use assistive technology.

Your suggestions would be very much appreciated!  Thank you!

Sincerely,
Annmarie Gemma
Candidate for M.S. in Management & Systems
New York University