Re: Accessibility of "CHM" format resources

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 07:48:14 +0100 (BST)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

> what font size is 'medium' since font sizing is my biggest peeve) but they
> are mostly a matter of either:

Medium should be the end user's preferred body text size, so shouldn't be
a value that a designer can rely on being any particular physical size.

> Without content everything else, is useless.

Unfortunately, the aim of much of the web isn't to provide content, but
to establish a branding image or to generate a proxy market in which
people buy products not based on true market considerations (value for
money of the product) but on the entertainment value of the advertising