Associating semantics between languages.

From: Tina Holmboe <tina@greytower.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 03:21:57 +0200 (CEST)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

 On a different note, I have lately been pondering a hypothetical
 question:

  Given random XML-based markup languages fooML, and yaxmlbML, as well
  as random XML-supporting user-agent bar, which language should be used
  to inform the UA that element X in fooML has the same meaning (same
  semantics) as element Y in yaxmlbML?

 I can see an impact of the answer on accessibility in "tomorrows" web,
 and hope someone has the information I seek.

   [+46] 0708 557 905