Re: Web Accessibility Engineer position open at W3C/WAI

Dear all,

apologies to have bothered the list with an email intended to Judy. I
hit the wrong email client button. Sorry.

regards,
carlos

--
Dr Carlos A Velasco - http://access.fit.fraunhofer.de/
Fraunhofer-Institut für Angewandte Informationstechnik FIT