RE: Linux version of the colour contrast analyser 1.0

From: Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo <coordina@sidar.org>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 15:27:18 +0200
To: "Chris Ridpath" <chris.ridpath@utoronto.ca>, "Charles McCathieNevile" <charles@sidar.org>, <steven.faulkner@nils.org.au>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi Chris,

For the moment all is in spanish, but it will be in english an other languages soon.

You can download the tool from: http://www.sidar.org/hera/rdf_parser.zip

And you have an use example in: http://www.sidar.org/informes/

One of the examples is: http://www.sidar.org/informes/?rdf=sidar1.rdf

(To generate the rdf report you can use HERA: http://www.sidar.org/hera/ that is in translation process)