RE: Avalon?

From: Bailey, Bruce <Bruce.Bailey@ed.gov>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 11:53:01 -0400
To: "Madeleine Rothberg" <madeleine_rothberg@wgbh.org>
Cc: "W3C WAI Interest Group" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
> Madelyn recently moved within Microsoft.

Yes, hence my use of the past tense.  I realized that in my first post on this thread I didn't explain why her name showing up in a blog was significant.  I should not have assumed that everyone here knows of her.

It is good to have someone with her background involved in Microsoft's document group!

> The MS accessibility group is now lead by Rob Sinclair.

Thanks, I did not have that name.