Re: ATAG review of Interwoven's Teamsite?

From: Sailesh Panchang <sailesh.panchang@deque.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 11:36:37 -0400
To: "Dey Alexander" <deyalexander@gmail.com>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, "WebAIM Discussion List" <webaim-forum@list.webaim.org>
I do not know of a ATAG review but I can tell you Teamsite is very very inaccessible and totally unusable with JAWS.
Sailesh Panchang
Senior Accessibility Engineer
Deque Systems,11180  Sunrise Valley Drive,
4th Floor, Reston VA 20191
Tel: 703-225-0380 Extension 105
E-mail: sailesh.panchang@deque.com
Fax: 703-225-0387