Re: additional label question

From: Patrick H. Lauke <redux@splintered.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 15:49:03 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

David Woolley wrote:

> No it's not.  visibility is a visual model property, but display is
> universal.  It was visual only in early drafts of CSS 2.0, but was
> corrected to all.

In that case it's a shame that, unless I'm mistaken, media type "speech"
is not recognised by most (all?) current screenreaders. Otherwise,
having display:none just for visual media-specific styles and
display:block (or inline, depending on what element you were applying it
to) in speech medium styles would seem a good solution to this dilemma.

--
Patrick H. Lauke
http://redux.deviantart.com