Re: moving text and Assistive Technology

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 19:26:14 -0600 (CST)
To: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@handsontechnologeyes.com>
Cc: "John M Slatin" <john_slatin@austin.utexas.edu>, Léonie Watson <lw@nomensa.com>, "Charles McCathieNevile" <charles@sidar.org>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Hi folks,

many thanks to those who reported results.

I can't get to the bottom of it - there seems to be something very strange
going on that isn't an obvious direct reaction to the code, and I don't
have the time in this project to follow it up.

I suspect a bug report to Freedom Scientific might be the smartest
strategy from here. They could probably work out what is going on (I
suspect that an hour of testing would identify the problem, although the
solution might take more time to develop :-)

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile           charles@sidar.org