PBS show takes a look at AT

From: zara <zara@arobas.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 12:05:32 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Greetings,

PBS show P.O.V. is airing "Freedom Machines" tonight (too bad I don't have cable).

"Freedom Machines" takes a new look at disability through the lens of assistive technology. The experiences of a group of unforgettable people let us re-examine ideas about ability and disability grounded in our culture and attitudes."

For more information:

http://www.pbs.org/pov/pov2004/freedommachines/index.html

Catherine

Catherine Roy
zara@arobas.net

Pour un accès universel aux technologies de l'information et de la communication (TIC)
http://www.communautique.qc.ca/docomtiq/appui.php