Re: PDF in WCAG 2

From: Jesper Tverskov <jesper.tverskov@mail.tele.dk>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 12:07:19 +0200
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

A member of the mailing list has off list pointed to the fact that
Guideline 4.2 in the proposal for WCAG-2 is actually dealing with PDF.
That is the original issue in WCAG-1 is still there.

I guess it is. I must admit that I have only studied English as a
foreign language for two generations, and I still have problems
understanding text like "Level 1 Success Criteria for Guideline 4.2" in
WCAG-2.

As can be seen in Guideline 4.2 the issues raised in my comment has not
been clarified in WCAG-2, at least not in an understandable way.

Jesper