Re: Validation in WCAG 2

From: Jesper Tverskov <jesper.tverskov@mail.tele.dk>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 12:01:07 +0200
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

As I remember it, it gave me a hard time moving from transitional to
strict. Deprecated markup must no longer be used and almost all
presentation must be in the style sheet. I had to put some pages on
stand by for months until I found a solution, as I recollect it.

If it is just as easy to use the more strict versions one can only
wonder why so few web page authors are using them.

Jesper