Re: Table used in place of list

FYI - Looking at the source code of
http://www2.coca-cola.com/contactus/faq/ingredients.html ,
They did put each item in it's own cell, hence it will not linearize
correctly.. Basically:

  	-------------
	| 1 | 15|
	-------------
	|2  | 16|
	--------------

Proper linearization would be achieved if:

	a. Each half of the list were in one giant cell

	-------------
	| 1  | 15 |
	| 2  | 16 |
	| 3  | 17 |
	--------------

	b. the orientation were horizontal:
	-------------
	| 1 | 2|
	-------------
	|3 | 4 |
	--------------

Hope that helps

Elizabeth

P.S. On top of everything else, the list is in a mini box which
requires scrolling. Bad from a potential frames perspective (screen
reader), mobility impaired users and general  usability (do you know
there's more than 6 questions?). Sigh

--
Elizabeth J. Pyatt, Ph.D.

210 Rider Building II