Re: Accessible web content services.

From: Patrick H. Lauke <redux@splintered.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 19:23:05 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Maybe it's just because I've been talking too long with Brian Kelly
http://beta.plink.org/profile/82a2f1588cccc3b99925dd7d3d44a61cdb52d6f5
last night, but when I read that I started thinking...FOAF/RDF

I'm fairly new to the whole topic, but I'm sure there's a way to identify
interests
and/or areas of expertise for your friends in your own FOAF...

Just an embrionic thought at this stage, may have to look into it in the
coming weeks...

Patrick H. Lauke
re·dux (adj.): brought back; returned. used postpositively. [latin : re-,
re- + dux, leader; see duke.]
http://www.splintered.co.uk | http://www.photographia.co.uk |
http://redux.deviantart.com