Re: Accessible web content services.

From: Patrick H. Lauke <redux@splintered.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 19:23:05 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Maybe it's just because I've been talking too long with Brian Kelly
last night, but when I read that I started thinking...FOAF/RDF

I'm fairly new to the whole topic, but I'm sure there's a way to identify
and/or areas of expertise for your friends in your own FOAF...

Just an embrionic thought at this stage, may have to look into it in the
coming weeks...

Patrick H. Lauke
re·dux (adj.): brought back; returned. used postpositively. [latin : re-,
re- + dux, leader; see duke.]
http://www.splintered.co.uk | http://www.photographia.co.uk |