RE: Accessible web content services

From: Jim Thatcher <jim@jimthatcher.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 09:08:46 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hi Ineke,

> I should not be happy to be listed in such a page.

You are welcome to that opinion. ITTATC is funded by the US Department of
Education to support Section 508. They do important work in that area. Their
web site may not be perfect but it is usable by people who are blind and
provides excellent services. I am glad to have my name there. And that name
is Jim, not Tim.

Jim
Accessibility, What Not to do: http://jimthatcher.com/whatnot.htm.
Web Accessibility Tutorial: http://jimthatcher.com/webcourse1.htm.