RE: Validator with check for Privacy Policy

From: Robert B. Yonaitis <ryonaitis@hisoftware.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 08:49:55 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Cc: <jon@bunnyfoot.com>

Hello All:

First HiSoftware Validators that can test for specific and custom privacy
policies. Second this is not marketing - it is an answer re our products.
And there are tons of "Free" "No Strings" Stuff here :)

HiSoftware Online Tester: Exact Quality Requirements testing

Test for Privacy, Searchability, Accessibility, Etc.... Give it a spin it is
free :)

Something free (and good) from a P3P perspective (Free is good ;))

Download it try it out, learn about p3p and use it...It is Free.

Will test for all the above and I believe the DS2 Series is the easiest to
use and "Still" The Most Powerful on the market.

Check out the DS2 Enhancements

Ease of Use: hmmmmmmmmm check it out a short video will also answer this
check out the interaction builder (part of AccVerify in Action)

Of Course AccMonitor will handle privacy:

Our Solution for Online Accessibility will handle privacy:

But With privacy and Accessibility as well I would suggest talking to one of
our experts on deciding what is best: 888.272.2484 or 1.603.229.3055. And
watch for my new book "Understanding Content and Site Quality" Due out from
HiSoftware Publishing in about 45 days

Rob Yonaitis

State of Indiana Selects HiSoftware Content Quality and Accessibility
Solutions : http://www.hisoftware.com/press/ia329.html