Re: User Responsibility for Web Accessibility

Nice article - it asks a very important question.

I would have tried to introduce the overall question first, briefly,
and then gone into the example, and maybe another example. But then, I
didn't write the thing at all.

In terms of response, I think there is some grounds to argue for a
substantially overlapping responsibility. While that seems inefficient,
the approach of assuming greatest efficiency seems not to actually work
either.

Any ideas how to get users to understand their responsibilities and
take them on, as opposed to simply thinking that things don't work for
them because they can't use the content they get?

cheers

Chaals