Liquid Layout Advocacy

From: Jon Hanna <jon@hackcraft.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 14:12:59 +0000
To: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

<http://www.hackcraft.net/resUlike/>
If, like me, you use "liquid" layouts to make your pages work with a variety of
font-settings and resolutions and, also like me, you tend to go overboard with
the ol' webpage buttons (I can give up any day, I just don't want to) then you
might want to shout about your decision with yet another button :)

--
Jon Hanna
<http://www.hackcraft.net/>