Re: Accessible Procurement Policies

From: Paul Davis <paul@ten-20.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 17:46:09 -0000
To: "Jeremy Hurst" <jeremy@slightlydifferent.co.uk>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

It would be interesting to know just how many MP's, MEP's, Senators and
Congressmen (err..congresspeople?) and all the other political people can
actually send and receive an email, let alone understand the implications of
accessibility on the web. Their level of understanding of  IT, computers,
the worldwide web and the internet is not exactly overwhelming, infact it
struggles to even make whelming. Yet these are the decision makers. So they
are dependant on 'experts' to advise. (definition: ex is a has been and a
spurt is a drip under pressure)

Like I said in the original email we have Dracula in charge of the
bloodbank.

Paul Davis