RE: accessible streaming

We have created some tutorials on adding captioning to Quicktime, Real
Player and Microsoft Media Player.  These tutorial include SMIL examples.

http://cita.rehab.uiuc.edu/new/multimedia/index.html

Your (or anyone elses) comments on how useful you find the would be
appreciated.

Jon

At 11:06 PM 2/16/2004 +1100, you wrote:

>Can anyone tell me or lead me to a resource outlining what format I should
>have video in?
>
>Majority of a clients web users have Windows Media Player (>90%) but around
>20% Real Player and less Quicktime.
>
>Can WMP be played on Linux? Or are Real/Quicktime the leading options?
>
>Also, the notes on SMIL sounds interesting. But I am wondering if there are
>any examples out there. I don't know if anyone out there experiences the
>same thing, but W3C doco's are so much easier to understand when I have a
>good example to refer to simultaneously (my personal opinion)..
>
>Ralph

Jon Gunderson, Ph.D., ATP
MC-574
College of Applied Life Studies
1207 S. Oak Street, Champaign, IL  61820

Voice: (217) 244-5870
Fax: (217) 333-0248

E-mail: jongund@uiuc.edu

WWW: http://cita.rehab.uiuc.edu/