RE: accessible streaming

From: Ralph Mazzitelli <Ralph.Mazzitelli@uts.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 23:06:29 +1100
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Can anyone tell me or lead me to a resource outlining what format I should
have video in?

Majority of a clients web users have Windows Media Player (>90%) but around
20% Real Player and less Quicktime.

Can WMP be played on Linux? Or are Real/Quicktime the leading options?

Also, the notes on SMIL sounds interesting. But I am wondering if there are
any examples out there. I don't know if anyone out there experiences the
same thing, but W3C doco's are so much easier to understand when I have a
good example to refer to simultaneously (my personal opinion)..

Ralph