From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Terrie King
Sent: Friday, 13 February 2004 11:12 AM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: accessible streaming

Any ideas who I can turn to for best advice on accessible online video
streaming?  I need to convert some PSAs and stream them.

Thanks in advance,
Terrie

Terrie L. King
Internet Marketing Manager
UCP
1660 L Street, NW, Suite 700
Washington, DC  20036
Ph: 800-872-5827
Fax: 202-776-0414
Web: www.ucp.org

UCP's mission is to advance the independence, productivity and full
citizenship of people with cerebral palsy and other disabilities.