RE: [OT] Re: grouping and bypassing links

(First of all sorry for my english)

>... probably too strong. Sorry.
Not to strong, really. I apreciate your help.

I am reformulate my question because I am not satisfied with my work (I am
new about accessibility, sorry).

I want to have a good menu (from accesibility perspective). I have 5 or 6
links and use this like menu page.

All my pages have this block of links and I want to give to user the
posibility that can skip this block. What can I do?

I am testing with IBM Home Page Reader 3.0 and Its really heavy to listen
all the times the menu!.

If this is not question to this list, say me.

TIA

Gabriel Bulfon
Area Web.
Contaduria General de la Provincia de Buenos Aires.
TEL: (54)221.429.4400 int 6527
http://www.cgp.gba.gov.ar