Re: Site Map

To clarify,

it seems that a block of links to each of the other 4 pages means you
actually have a site map in every page....

Creating, in addition, an actual page that did this would make each
page bigger, as well as the overall site.

Anyone know what happens if you add "every conceivable piece of markup"
and use the link element to point to the bar in the page? (That is,
with browsers that implement it, like Mozilla, Lynx, iCab, Opera,
Mosaic, ...

Cheers