Re: Re[2]: Full text online: Accessible Web Typography - an introduction for web designers

Hi Andrew, Mike, Geoffrey,

Thanks for the feedback.

The discussion about problems with em units (and the % workaround) are
discussed in the chapter 'Problems with the use of CSS relative units' at
http://www.scotconnect.com/webtypography/problems.php

And you are right - the site that the book is published on did not conform
to the advice contained within the book. An oversight on my part which I
will get fixed.

 All the best,
Jim

--
Your website can be beautiful and accessible.
Visit http://www.mcu.org.uk - and find out how.

New, recommended eBook: 'Accessible Web Typography - an introduction for web
designers' at http://www.scotconnect.com/webtype.php