RE: Browser Switch

I'll echo the Sam's cry that onchange submissions are some of the
most annoying "features" of sites...particularly when you don't
expect them. Or how often do you open the dropdown, have a look
around, only to then change your mind...and as soon as you back out,
the page redirects because you've moved the selection accidentally.

So yes, the best advice is "don't do it". There's no way to sniff for
assistive technology, and there shouldn't be. Even us "normal" folk
may not want this "feature" on a site.

Just my GBP0.02 ... nichts fuer ungut ;)

Patrick
Patrick H. Lauke
Webmaster / University of Salford
http://www.salford.ac.uk