Re: Browser Switch

I don't think JavaScript is the correct way to do this as many users
(including myself) have JavaScript turned off by default.  Using
server-side scripting , such as PHP or ASP, does negate this issue.
However many assistive technologies 'sit above' browsers such as
Internet Explorer  so detecting if someone is using a specialized
browser by JavaScript or any other detection method is not necessarily
reliable.   So Jan just include a submit button seems to be the only
real choice at this stage, unless anybody else has any ideas?

As for identifying those issues Samuel, correctly marked-up and designed
pages mean they should not be an issue as all will be supported.

Regards,

Joe Leech

--

Usability      Accessibility      Web Design

t | 07905 33 4163

e | me@josephleech.co.uk

w| www.josephleech.co.uk