RE: Joe wrote:"There is no plan of action available to you in order to accommodatelearning-disabled visitors"

Hold on folks
I agree that more could be done for learning-disabled. Even a lot more.
But credit were credit is due, we are working flat out for it.

The whole start of RDF and using annotations  such as with the SWAP
system, see www.ubaccess.com) was brought about because different people
may need different presentations. Annotation based technology allows for
people to provide summaries, glosary linking clarifications, links to
more information without changing the basic page. We are also working on
a rendering for Learning disabilities, were a page structure is
represented pictorially, so you can visualize the structure of the
document and navigate with out all that blasted reading.

That is why WCAG 2.0 will be coming with an RDF techniques document.

We are not stopping there

The R&D division at the WAI are planning a section/ meeting  on more
accessible interfaces for the learning-disabled.
Protocols and formats group have also done some interesting work
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/usage/languageUsageAndAccess.html

Could more be done - yes.  Should we do more -you bet.
For example, we could have a separate task force to address these issues
- complete with road map. Have a clear action plan would be an excellent
idea. Funding wouldn't hurt too.

But things are happening, and more will happen if we all insist on it.

Yours
Lisa Seeman